Chocolate Crispy Cakes
- Chocolate (I always use milk chocolate but you could use any chocolate)
- Shredded Wheat, Rice Crispies or Cornflakes
- Mini Eggs
- Cake Cases
- If using shredded wheat break it up
- Melt the chocolate. An adult will need to help with this. You can either melt in the microwave, cook for 30 seconds at a time and stir each time as it can burn quickly. Or you can melt in bowl over a saucepan of simmering water
- Put the cereal of your choice into the melted chocolate and stir
- Put a spoonful (or 2!) into each cake case
- Add a couple of Mini Eggs on top for decoration
Share with friends and family! Yummy!
You could add raisins, mashmallows in the mixture too!
Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes
Be inspired by these Marshmallow Sheep Cupcakes from Annabel Karmel. Bake regular and mini party cupcakes and decorate these party cupcakes to make little marshmallow sheep
Lamb Ratatouille-A veg and lamb feast
Slow cooked leg of lamb with a delicious ratatouille sauce..
Individual Baked Easter Cheesecakes
These individual cheesecakes are very sweet and so easy to make...
enjoy... Easter Cookies
Clairey Fairy Cakes shares their recipe for Easter Cookies
Join Explore Learning and save £50
Since 2001 over 200,000 children have excelled academically, reached their potential and achieved the best possible results with Explore Learning. Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!