The Football Development Scheme offer a wide range of activities in Solihull & Birmingham.
The Football Development Scheme are a well established company providing high quality sports coaching (various sports) inside and outside of school time. Our coaches are fully qualified coaches, trained in all aspects of First Aid and Child Protection procedures. Our team are all DBS checked.
During the school holidays we run football fun weeks at Lode Heath School (Solihull). Sessions involve fun based skills development, team games, matches and at the end of the week we hold a tournament day and presentation. Sessions are suitable for all abilities and we also offer a discount for siblings.
The FDS Team are all experienced and qualified coaches committed to ensuring children receive high quality coaching in a fun and friendly environment.
Mykey Pryce - Course Director:
Mykey has over ten years experience coaching children in school and out of school settings. Mykey has a wide range of qualifications including:
- Sports Science and Sports Therapy
- FA Football Coaching up to UEFA B level
- Instructing Health Related Excerise for Children
- Coaching qualifications in Basketball, Tag Rugby, Futsal, Athletics, Handball and Dodgeball
- Treatment and Management of Injuries
- First Aid
Mykey has also attended training in:
- Safeguarding and Protecing Children
- Managing Behaviour in Sport
- Including Disabled Players in Sport
- Child Protection
- Club Welfare Officer
- Multi Skills Clubs in Practice
All of our lead coaches are qualified to a minimum of level 2 in sports coaching enabling them to lead sessions in schools / out of school. Our assistant coaches all have or are working towards their level 1 coaching qualifications.
FDS Coaches are all DBS checked and hold up to date first aid qualifications and have attended safeguarding children training sessions.