Hands up if you love to playteachers... ask this question to any group of children and loads of hands shoot up. Kids love school... especially when they're the teachers.
playteachers is a role play game which provides children aged 4-10 years with the opportunity to create their very own mini classroom. It can be played with friends, family or even dolls and teddies.
Each fun filled playteachers pack contains:-
- Teacher's Register-Take the register to see who's present, ill, on holiday or ...at the dentist!
- Traffic Light Poster-Use this to improve behaviour in your 'classroom'. When your class are naughty, use the pen to write names on the amber or even the red traffic light. You can wipe them off later.
The poster can also be used for your 'children' to self assess their 'work'. For example placing a name on green indicates full understanding of a lesson. The poster can also be used to indicate which children are healthy eaters. The school council might even place a name on green for a child spotted recycling paper or switching off lights and therefore being eco-friendly
- Behaviour Book-This is for writing the names of any naughty children in your class. Will they get sent to the Headteacher?
- Whiteboard and Drywipe Pen-Use this for your lessons.
- Golden Rules Cards-These cards set out your classroom rules. Cut them out and display them in your 'classroom'.
- Daily timetable Cards-Cut out the Timetable pictures and arrange them to plan your day.
- Certificates and Stickers-Award certificates and stickers for super work and good behaviour.
- Funsheets-Use these to provide ideas for your 'lessons'.
- Smiley Face Chart-If there is a really silly pupil in your 'class', give them a smiley face chart. You are the teacher so decide how many smiley faces your child needs to earn in a day or a week. Use the pen to draw smiley faces on the chart.You can wipe them off later.
- Durable School Bag-Each game comes in a durable bag complete with built in press together closure and carrying handle.
playteachers represents the ultimate role play imagination game. Included with each pack are a clear set of instructions or 'tips and ideas' although most children will start playing the game straight away. Have fun with playteachers and remember...a little imagination goes a long long way. Who will you be today...teacher or pupil? www.playteachers.com
Finding childcare for children with special needs
A recent survey by the Family and Childcare Trust revealed that only 15 per cent of councils in England have enough childcare for disabled children...
The Pros and Cons of Homework
The purpose of homework is to bridge the gap between children’s learning at school and at home, but just how relevant is it to the modern generation?
Tips for Separation Anxiety at Nursery
Signs of separation anxiety and tips for dealing with it in children starting nursery.
Thinking About Home-Schooling?
Home-schooling, yes or no? If you’ve given this any thought we have 4 things for you to keep in mind
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle