Hypnobirthing Courses in Salisbury
Birth has the potential to be one of the most wonderful experiences of our lives. Childbirth is a natural physiological process that a woman’s body is perfectly equipped for. Each birth is unique, and easibirthing® is about empowering you to manage your individual experience, not fear it.
The mind has enormous power over the body and is constantly influenced by our feelings and thoughts. We train you to use self-hypnosis, relaxation, visualisation and breathing methods to prepare mind and body for birth. You will learn how to use hypnosis for pain management to boost your trust in your body so you enter labour feeling calm, confident and in control. It's about reaching a state of deep relaxation, while maintaining the perception of control over the process. Having a positive attitude towards birth will help the natural process.
The influence and effectiveness of using hypnosis in pregnancy and birth has been clinically proven to:
- Reduce morning sickness (and hyperemesis gravidarum)
- Reduce incidence of premature labour
- Reduce anxiety and therefore having positive effects on mum and baby in pregnancy, during birth and post-nasally
- Assist in turning babies into the vertex anterior position from breech and back-to-back position
- Reduce length of labour,
- Reduce use of chemical analgesia and anaesthesia
- Reduce rates of both intervention and complication
- Reduce incidence of postpartum depression
- Increase the chances of positive postnatal reflection
- Promote lactation and successful breastfeeding.
Visit our website to find out when our next hypnobirthing courses are, to read birthing stories from previous clients and find out about other services we offer. If you have any questions please contact Sharon Mustard to find out more.
Sharon is a hypnotherapist, psychotherapist, counsellor and life coach with over 21 years experience. She also see clients for all other aspects of mental and emotional health including support in the post natal period.
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!