No Bake Cheesecake
.Not Suitable for freezing
- 8oz Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 4oz Margarine
- 2oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Pint Double Cream
- 1 lb Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 8 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pie Filling, fresh fruit or chocolate
- Melt margarine
- Add the crushed biscuits and sugar and mix well
- Push into a loose bottom tin or pastry dish - compact it down well with the bottom of a glass or back of spoon.
- Put the condensed milk, cream cheese and double cream into a moulinex and beat it together.
- Add the lemon juice slowly (you may not need it all) until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Put the fruit or pie filling on top. For an added treat you could grate chocolate over the top! (chocolate orange is nice!)