Tangy Chicken and Mango Fajitas
.Not Suitable for freezing
8minutes cooking time
- 450g Boneless Chicken
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for drizzling
- 1 Medium Sized Red Onion
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 Yellow Pepper
- 1/2 Mango
- 1 Santa Maria Perfect Fajita Kit, includes 8 Soft Flour Tortillas, Santa Maria Salsa and Faijita Seasoning Mix
- Santa Maria Chipotle Paste
For the Guacamole
- 3 Large Avocados
- 1 Large Lime
- 1 Large Ripe Tomato
- 1 Small Red Onion
- 1 Red & 1 Green Chilli (Optional)
- Handful of fresh Coriander Plant
1. Coat the chicken in the oil and Fajita Seasoning Mix. Heat a heavy based frying pan until very hot and add the seasoned chicken, this should be fried for about 3 minutes or until well browned.
2. For the guacamole, combine all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
3. Chop the onion, peppers and mango and add into the pan, cook for a further 2 minutes or until the meat is cooked.
4. Warm Tortillas in a separate pan.
5. Serve with Salsa, Soured Cream, and Guacamole. Add some Green Jalapeos for an extra kick.
Why not join the fajita craze with taste developer Andrea Lembke, who’s serving up her favourite dish with a twist this summer with her favourite recipe for Tangy Chicken and Mango fajitas