.Suitable for freezing
45minutes cooking time
.180 C°, 350 F°, Gas Mark 4
- 500g Strong White Bread Flour
- 100g Salted Butter
- 7g Sachet Yeast
- Make the bread following recipe on packet
- Divide the dough into 12 balls and leave to prove
- Crush the garlic and mix into softened butter.
- Mix in the parsley
- Spread a small amount of the garlic butter around the ovenproof dish
- Place the dough balls in the dish
- Brush over the rest of the butter all around and on top of the dough
- Prove for 1hr
- Bake in oven for around 30mins until golden brown
You can also add grated cheese 1/2 way through the bake for cheesy garlic bread, or even better add a chunk of mozzarella inside each dough ball!