.Not Suitable for freezing
12minutes cooking time
.140 C°, 275 F°, Gas Mark 1
- 300g self-raising flour, plus extra for kneading
- 300g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp passata or barbecue sauce
- dried herbs (such as oregano, optional)
- 180g mozzarella, drained and torn into small pieces
- 120g cheddar cheese, grated
- olive oil
Extra topping ideas
- ham or Prosciutto, chopped chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- pepperoni slices
- roasted peppers
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- button mushrooms, sliced
You will also need
- 2 large baking trays
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Tip the flour, Greek yoghurt, baking powder and salt into a food processor and mix until combined and smooth. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 30 seconds.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and roll into discs roughly the size of a saucer.
- Pop two baking trays in the hot oven to preheat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato passata or barbecue sauce on top of each pizza base and sprinkle with a pinch of dried herbs if using.
- Scatter the mozzarella and cheddar evenly over the pizza bases and top with a combination of the extra toppings.
- Take the hot baking trays out of the oven and quickly brush with a little oil.
- Put 2 pizzas onto each hot baking tray and cook in the hot oven for 8-12 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 pizzas.
- Serve immediately.
They also really encourage fussy eaters to try new things and are a fab idea for children’s parties.