.Suitable for freezing
60minutes cooking time
.140 C°, 275 F°, Gas Mark 1
- Pumpkin 400g
- 200g Risotto Rice
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 25g Butter
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- Heat the oven to gas mark 4
- Cur the pumpkin into small cubes
- Drizzle with oil and roast for about 30mins
- Whilst the pumpkin is roasting cut up the garlic very finely and melt the butter in a pan
- Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft and translucent
- Add the rice and cumin, stirring well.
- On a low heat, add the stock 1 ladel at a time, stirring until it has disappeared each time. Contiue this until the stock is all gone. If the rice isn't cooked add some more stock.
- Once cooked stir in the pumpkin and cheese.
- Serve immediately.