.Not Suitable for freezing
15minutes cooking time
- 120g spaghetti
- 1 courgette (coarsely grated)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pine kernels
- Zest of 1/2 unwaxed lemon
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated Parmesan Cheese©
- A good pinch of dry chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Put the courgettes in a clean tea towel and squeeze dry.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the courgettes for 5 minutes on a medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add in the chilli flakes, the pine kernels and lemon zest and continue to cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and stir.
- In the meantime cook the pasta in a large saucepan with salted boiling water until al dente.
- Drain and pour in the frying pan with the courgette.
- Toss all together on a medium heat for 30 seconds and serve immediately with parmesan cheese on top.