.Not Suitable for freezing
15minutes cooking time
- 400g of penne rigate
- 150g drained and cubed feta cheese
- 300g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 mint leaves, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently fry the garlic and cherry tomatoes in the oil for 1 minute stirring with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper and set aside away from the heat.
- Cook the pasta in the salted boiling water until al dente. To get the al dente perfect bite, cook the pasta 1 minute less than instructed on the packet.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and tip back into the same pan where you cooked it.
- Pour over the cherry tomatoes with the mint and the feta cheese. Toss altogether, away from the heat, for 30 seconds allowing all the flavours to combine properly.
- Serve immediately or, once cooled down at room temperature, keep in a sealed container in the fridge for the day after. Do not keep longer than 48 hours and always eat it at room temperature.