.Suitable for freezing
40minutes cooking time
- 300g Frozen Cauliflower
- 220g Dried Macaroni
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 50g Full-Fat SOft Cream Cheese
- 75g Mature Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Parents! Pre-heat the grill to medium-high. Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 15mins until soft, drain!
- Kids! Put the slimy cauliflower in the food prosessor with mum/dad and puh the button until pulverised!
- Parents! Boil the macaroni in boiling water for 10mins and drain. While the pasta cooks, make the sauce in a saucepan, heat the oil gently and stir in the flour. Leave on a gentle heat and whisk in the milk gradually. Simmer shortly until thickened, Remove from heat and whisk in the soft cheese and 2/3 of the grated cheddar. Fold in the cauliflower mush and macaroni!
- Kids! Help the parents pour the gloop into an ovenproof dish! Careful now! Sprinkle over bread crumbs and the rest of the yummy cheese.
- Parents! Grill until golden! Then tuck in with the kids!