40minutes cooking time
- 250g Butter
- 200g Dark Brown Sugar-if I don't have enough I will use a mixture of light brown and dark brown sugar.
- 8tbs Golden Syrup
- 500g Oats
- 40g sultans, raisins, cherries, chocolate drops (I don't always add anything - plain is just as yummy!)
- Melt Butter, sugar and golden syrup
- Add oats and mix together
- Add any extras - raisins, chocolate drops, cherries etc
- Pour into a greased tin
- Flatten roughly
- Place in over for around 30mins
- Remove from oven, cut into squares
- Leave to cool
Ria has 2 girls and previously worked in nurseries for over 15 years and left managing a day nursery when her eldest was born. She now works for Raring2go! as our Digital Content and Strategy Manager
If you are interested in writing for Raring2go! or featuring on our site please email Ria.