Western Tynedale Children's Centre works closely with other professionals from Health, Family Support, Childcare and Education to provide services which meet the needs of families living in Western Tynedale.
Western Tynedale Children's Centre provides a range of services for families:
- Drop in sessions and other activities for children and their mums, dads and carers
- Courses for mums, dads and carers with free creche
- Family support and outreach services to children and famillies who are in need of them
- Child and family health services
- Information and advice on a range of subjects including childcare, looking after babies and young children, local early years provision and education services
- Support for childminders, local toddler groups and other local organisations
- Links with Job Centre Plus to support mums, dads and carers who wish to consider training or employment
Western Tynedale Children's Centre values the view of mothers, fathers and carers.
We want to ensure that the services and activities we provide are accessible and appropriate for Western Tynedale
We take the views of mothers, fathers and carers into account when planning and delivering services "Your Voice" is a group of mothers, fathers and carers that meet once a month to give us their view and suggestions. If you are interested please find out more about our services on the What's on page.
The Children's Centre is open five days a week, Monday to Friday. The best time to drop in is between 9.30am and 3.30pm.