North Tynies Childrens Centre
If you are a mum, dad, grandparent or carer of a child under five years of age, living in the North Tyne or Redesdale area then this is for you.
Children's Centres are the latest government initiative ensuring all families have access to opportunities which aim to improve outcomes for all children and give them the best possible start in life, particularly during their early years.
North TynIes Children's Centre
- has a supportive team who will listen and try to provide appropriate support when you most need it.
- provide information, advice and practical help
- work together with the health visitor and her team to provide support services
- provide full day care at the Children's Centre in Bellingham and Ofsted registered Preschool education at the Children's Centre and in the North Tyne first schools
- offer support for childminders, local toddler groups and other local organisations
We offer a range of services
- drop in sessions and other activities for children with their mothers, fathers or carers
- Courses for adults with creche facilities
- 'Saturdads' for fathers and their children once a month
- Parent Club evening once a month
- Links with Job Centre Plus and support for mums, dads and carers who wish to consider traning or employment
The Children's Centre is based on the Bellingham Schools Site and is open Monday to Friday 8am - 6.00pm.
Bellingham Schools Site, Redesmouth Road, Bellingham, Hexham, Northumberland, NE48 2EN19.52 miles
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!