Every Thursday, Term Time. 9.30am-10.15am. Arrive from 9.00am for Tea, Toys and Talk! This is a parent and child fun, active play programme, led by a qualified Early Years gymnastics coach. The sessions have been designed to develop children’s motor skills, agility, balance, and co-ordination.
For children 18 months to 4 years.
Mowden Hall is located in Newton near Stocksfield, if using a SAT NAV for directions to Mowden Hall, please use the following postcode: NE43 7TL.
PAY AS YOU GO! £4.50 per session.
For further information please contact: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
or call on 01661 842147.
Mowden Hall is a member of The Cothill Trust, a charitable trust which was originally formed in 1969. The Trust began with Cothill House, a boys boarding prep school near Abingdon in Oxfordshire. It has since expanded to include the following schools:
- Cothill House, a boys boarding school near Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Château de Sauveterre, near Toulouse in France
- Chandlings Manor, a co-educational day school near Abingdon in Oxfordshire
- Kitebrook House, a co-educational day and boarding school in the Cotswolds
- Mowden Hall, joined the Cothill Educational Trust in 2007
- Ashdown House, a co-educational day and boarding school in East Sussex in the south of England
- Barfield School, a co-educational day school near Farnham, Surrey
Mowden’s membership of The Cothill Trust ensures a healthy financial base for the School as well as the opportunity to draw upon a broad professional educational knowledge for the School. Although part of The Cothill Trust, Mowden Hall retains its operational independence. Mowden’s finances and billing are managed centrally from The Cothill Trust Bursary, based in Oxfordshire.