Join us this summer holiday for a 45-minute* craft session with your family. Each child will receive a bag with five themed craft activities.
In this week's craft bag you will find all the fun of the fair. Build a spinning carousel automaton, create your own hook a duck and watch marbles travel down your own miniature helter-skelter
Your ticket also includes a visit to the museum, admission to the museum is the 'doors open' time of your ticket. There is a one-way system in place that families must follow *families must arrive at Play + Invent within 10 minutes of their session start time. You can continue with your museum visit after the craft session has ended.
Tuesday 24th August 2021
Thursday 26th August 2021
- 10.30- 11.15 craft session (10-12.30 arrival at museum)
- 11.30- 12.15 craft session (10-12.30 arrival at museum)
- 13.00- 13.45 craft session (12.30-15.00 arrival at museum)
- 14.00- 14.45 craft session (12.30-15.00 arrival at museum)
- 15.00- 15.45 craft session (12.30-15.00 arrival at museum)
Play + Invent space (2nd floor)
£5.50 per child
Recommended age 5-11
Maximum of 6 people per booking (1 family/ bubble only)