Kip McGrath Newburn & Westerhope
Maths and English Tutoring at NEWBURN AND WESTERHOPE
A Kip McGrath Education Centre - Newburn and Westerhope has opened in NEWBURN, Newcastle Upon Tyne under the directorship of Helen Armstrong, providing high quality tuition in ENGLISH and MATHS for children between the ages of 5 and 16.
- Staffed by fully qualified, experienced teachers, delivering high quality, professional tuition for children aged 5 -16 years (All teachers are CRB/DBS checked)
- Children follow fully personalised programmes of study depending on their areas of need and are taught in small groups with 1 to 1 guidance
- Specially designed resources, based on over 30 years tutoring experience, make learning effective and fun
- Up to date tutoring techniques, including computer assisted learning, reflect current educational thinking & trends in Basic Skills
- Your child will build his/her self-esteem and confidence and their efforts and achievements are valued and rewarded
We are Ofsted Registered. This means that if you are entitled to Working Tax Credits you can claim up to 70% of your tuition fees. If you are able to claim Childcare Vouchers from your employer then you can also claim for Kip McGrath lessons.
Helen Armstrong is a fully qualified teacher with over 24 years of experience. She has worked as Class Teacher, Deputy Headteacher and as Acting Headteacher in large Primary Schools. She is passionate about helping children of all ages and all abilities to eliminate barriers to learning, allowing them to reach their full potential.
Call 0191 4355274 to arrange for a FREE assessment today.
First Floor - Tynevale Works, High Street, Newburn, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE15 8LN5.11 miles 0191 4355274
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
Your Mum will LOVE receiving something homemade from you this Mothering Sunday...take a look at our ideas here and make something extra special that can be treasured for years to come - from a homemade bunch of flowers (maybe placed on a tray of breakfast in bed, to a beautifully crafted photo frame with the children's faces smiling back at her...