Famous 4.15 School of Performing Arts
Whether you're content to sing into your hairbrush or have serious ambitions to make it in the industry, Famous 4.15 has something for you. We offer a range of classes for children who want to develop their performance skills and have a good time.
Since 2001, our star-studded teaching crew has offered F415ers real-life industry experience to give everyone their chance to shine. And we're talking about being both in front of, and behind, the cameras. As well as putting on shows, we've got studio sessions, behind-the-scenes TV tours and cutting-edge dance classes'€¦ at Famous it's about way more than just jazz hands.
Our classes are held on Saturdays during term time at Gosforth Civic Theatre next to the Regent Centre in Gosforth.
We are Famous 4.15 we teach singing, dancing and drama. But really, we do a lot more than that'€¦
As Newcastle's creative hub for the performing arts, we:
- deliver expert, industry-standard training to children aged 3-18 years
- hold specialist workshops lead by professionals with industry knowledge
- offer an accredited examination programme in musical theatre through Trinity College London
- host performances, events and collaborate with a number of professional touring companies
At Famous 4.15 we:
- build self confidence, irrespective of ability or experience
- encourage freedom of expression and the belief that creativity takes many forms
- make learning fun by providing a supportive environment where ideas are valued
- respect individuality: 415ers are a diverse bunch and lifelong friendships are made here
- keep things fresh, by reinterpreting methods to make classes relevant, interesting and fun.
The Famous ethos is simple: everyone can have his or her chance to shine, whether that means fifteen minutes spent singing into a hairbrush or a major role on stage or screen.
Be whoever you want to be with Famous 4.15
Gosforth Civic Theatre, Gosforth, Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, NE3 3HD1.37 miles
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here