The Elms Holiday Sport Schemes
- Ages 4 to 12 years
- Individual am/pm, whole day or full week bookings
- All equipment provided
- All coaches CRB checked & fully qualified
- All coaches first aid qualified
- All ability programmes
- Various locations.
The Elms have been running non-residential Holiday Programmes since 1990
- Our Holiday Programmes are action packed and fun filled, while being constructive in teaching a wide variety of sports, so parents can rest assured that their children will have a wonderful time and learn new skills
- Our professional staff are all fully qualified, CRB checked, First Aid qualified and thoroughly experienced in teaching young children
- Children can enrol for a morning, afternoon, a full day or a whole week
- If staying for a full day, children are required to bring a packed lunch and a refillable water bottle
- Daily/Weekly certificates awarded, with the chance to work towards The Elms bespoke Bronze, Silver or Gold award
- Early off and late pick-up facilities available at extra cost.
The Elms Tennis School of Excellence and Junior Tennis School
- Superb Performance Programme
- LTA Clubmark Affiliated
- Year Round Tuition
Call 0208 954 8787 for more info.
To book call 0208 954 8787 or visit www.elmsholidayschemes.co.uk for more info and for our ÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬ÃÅEarly Bird' prices.
Our holiday programmes are based at various locations including; Stanmore, Finchley, Hatch End, Hayes, Enfield, Ruislip, Hillingdon, South West London.
Call 0208 954 8787 or visit www.elmsholidayschemes.co.uk for details on all the dates and venues at which we run our holiday programmes.
7 Days a week. Call 0208 954 8787 or visit www.elmsholidayschemes.co.uk for more info.
The Elms Tennis Club, Pynnacles Close, Stanmore, Middlesex, HA7 4AF2.37 miles 0208 954 8787
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!