Kiddy Cook Harrogate
Kiddy Cook Harrogate
Kiddy Cook Harrogate run various clubs, classes and parties for children aged from as young as 2 up to 11 years old.
Cookie Tots classes for 2 – 4 year olds,
Kiddy Cook classes and parties for 4 – 11 year olds, also themed holiday workshops and after school clubs.
Kiddy Cook Harrogate also visit schools to offer extended curriculum workshops, which are tailored to meet the schools’ needs and have recipes and activities designed to enrich topics within Key Stage 1 and 2 National Curriculum. Example an “Italian themed Bistro Event”.
Children will discover the excitement that food can bring within a fun and relaxed environment. They will gain essential life skills, build confidence and have the opportunity to try different foods, promoting healthy and varied eating.
- Allow your child to discover the excitement that food can bring through gastronomic science experiments.
- Allow your child to participate in fun activities, games, sing songs and listen to stories; all based around food and cooking.
- Allow your child to enjoy being in the kitchen, preparing food, learning skills, reading the recipes and using mathematics for measuring and weighing out the ingredients.
- Allow your child to develop their curious tastes and gain social skills.
- Allow your child to feel accomplishment and grow in confidence and ability.
If you think you might like to bring your little one(s) along to one of my classes to make a yummy recipe to share with the rest of the family then please contact me to book your place. Just think, you won’t even have to do the washing up afterwards!
Kiddy Cook will also be attending the following events:
- 13th &14th June - Countryside Days (Primary School Event)
- 24th & 25th June - Birmingham Foodies Festival
- 5th July - Fodders Fantastic Fruits Workshop
- 8th & 9th July - Wetherby Food & Drink Festival
- 15th & 16th July - Horsforth Food & Drink Festival
- 25th, 26th & 27th July - Summer Food Camp
- 4th, 5th & 6th August - Edinburgh Foodies Festival
- 1st Wednesday of each month @Fodders, Harrogate
For more information and to book:
or ring/email as below:
07710 247 149
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!