Kiddy Cook Harrogate
Kiddy Cook Harrogate
Kiddy Cook Harrogate run various clubs, classes and parties for children aged from as young as 2 up to 11 years old.
Cookie Tots classes for 2 – 4 year olds,
Kiddy Cook classes and parties for 4 – 11 year olds, also themed holiday workshops and after school clubs.
Kiddy Cook Harrogate also visit schools to offer extended curriculum workshops, which are tailored to meet the schools’ needs and have recipes and activities designed to enrich topics within Key Stage 1 and 2 National Curriculum. Example an “Italian themed Bistro Event”.
Children will discover the excitement that food can bring within a fun and relaxed environment. They will gain essential life skills, build confidence and have the opportunity to try different foods, promoting healthy and varied eating.
- Allow your child to discover the excitement that food can bring through gastronomic science experiments.
- Allow your child to participate in fun activities, games, sing songs and listen to stories; all based around food and cooking.
- Allow your child to enjoy being in the kitchen, preparing food, learning skills, reading the recipes and using mathematics for measuring and weighing out the ingredients.
- Allow your child to develop their curious tastes and gain social skills.
- Allow your child to feel accomplishment and grow in confidence and ability.
If you think you might like to bring your little one(s) along to one of my classes to make a yummy recipe to share with the rest of the family then please contact me to book your place. Just think, you won’t even have to do the washing up afterwards!
Kiddy Cook will also be attending the following events:
- 13th &14th June - Countryside Days (Primary School Event)
- 24th & 25th June - Birmingham Foodies Festival
- 5th July - Fodders Fantastic Fruits Workshop
- 8th & 9th July - Wetherby Food & Drink Festival
- 15th & 16th July - Horsforth Food & Drink Festival
- 25th, 26th & 27th July - Summer Food Camp
- 4th, 5th & 6th August - Edinburgh Foodies Festival
- 1st Wednesday of each month @Fodders, Harrogate
For more information and to book:
or ring/email as below:
07710 247 149
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.