Glasgow Ski & Snowboard Centre
Glasgow Ski & Snowboard Centre is the place to ski and board in the West of Scotland. In Bellahouston Park, only minutes away from central Glasgow, you will find a club with four modern floodlit dry slopes, unrivalled instruction, and snowsport activities for every taste. We also have a modern cafe/bar and plenty of free parking for those who just want to come and watch the activities.
Here at the centre we like to think we have something for everyone. Whether you are new to skiing and boarding, or you would like to improve, we can supply the lessons to suit your needs.
In the group environment or in the more personal private lesson format, we will make sure that your time on the slope is well spent.
If you are a beginner our magic carpet uplifts will take you up the slopes with the little effort on your part, allowing you to focus all of your energy on learning. For the more experienced we have a fully functional poma tow on our more advanced slopes.
Glasgow Ski & Snowboard Centre is a paradise for kids, with Snowsport Lessons, Birthday Parties, Open Practice, the Free-ride and After-school clubs, Social Events and Discos. And for those who are Club members there‘s Race Training, Freestyle Training, and Pole Training sessions.
There‘s no better way to celebrate your child‘s birthday than exercise in the fresh air! Skiing, Snowboarding, and Tubing parties are available!
- Parties include one hour of tubing and 30 minutes in our private 'mountain bothy'* after slopetime
- If desired, parties can also include an hours skiing or snowboarding lesson in addition to the hour tubing
- Slope activities supervised by qualified instructors
- All equipment provided and included in cost
- Sandwiches, crisps, sweets, biscuits and juice provided by the cafe
- 'Mountain Bothy' includes ipod dock for music
- Invites provided by centre upon booking
- Parties are available Friday afternoons at 4.30pm, and Saturday & Sunday at 12pm, 1.15pm, 2.45pm, 4.15pm, and 5.30pm
*Subject to availability.
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!