Party at Bocketts Farm Park - fun at the farm!
Bocketts Farm - Have a great children's party, whatever the weather!
Party package includes:
- A day at the Farm Park, supervised by parents
- A birthday lunch or tea, served in a decorated party room. Choose from either a hot or cold menu. Plenty of squashed is provided with all meals too
- Private animal handling session
- One free adult for every full paying children
- A Bocketts balloon and animal mask for each child
- Invitations (available to download through the Bocketts website)
- Optional extras (extra charge payable) iclude a Tractor and Trailer ride, Party Bags, Farmyard cake and refreshments for the adults. Please enquire at time of booking.
€‹Set in the beautiful Surrey countryside, there are lots of friendly farm animals, plenty of fun activities and indoor and outdoor play for all ages. Being a working farm, there are always baby animals to see, including lambs, kids, piglets and chicks.
Our big Animal Barn is a great place to get up close to the larger animals which you can feed. Bags of animal food are available to buy, ensuring the animals are fed food suitable for their diet. In addition, our Small Animal Village 'Little Hoppington' is a wonderful place to meet our small and furry friends!
Daily activities include pony rides, goat milking, animal handling, tractor rides, gold panning (seasonal) and the famous pig racing! The indoor heated play barn ensure that children are warm, whatever the weather.
In addition, the new Big Animal Barn and Small Animal Village offer a chance to get close to many animals.
Visit www.bockettsfarm.co.uk for more information
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle