Party at Bocketts Farm Park - fun at the farm!
Bocketts Farm - Have a great children's party, whatever the weather!
Party package includes:
- A day at the Farm Park, supervised by parents
- A birthday lunch or tea, served in a decorated party room. Choose from either a hot or cold menu. Plenty of squashed is provided with all meals too
- Private animal handling session
- One free adult for every full paying children
- A Bocketts balloon and animal mask for each child
- Invitations (available to download through the Bocketts website)
- Optional extras (extra charge payable) iclude a Tractor and Trailer ride, Party Bags, Farmyard cake and refreshments for the adults. Please enquire at time of booking.
€‹Set in the beautiful Surrey countryside, there are lots of friendly farm animals, plenty of fun activities and indoor and outdoor play for all ages. Being a working farm, there are always baby animals to see, including lambs, kids, piglets and chicks.
Our big Animal Barn is a great place to get up close to the larger animals which you can feed. Bags of animal food are available to buy, ensuring the animals are fed food suitable for their diet. In addition, our Small Animal Village 'Little Hoppington' is a wonderful place to meet our small and furry friends!
Daily activities include pony rides, goat milking, animal handling, tractor rides, gold panning (seasonal) and the famous pig racing! The indoor heated play barn ensure that children are warm, whatever the weather.
In addition, the new Big Animal Barn and Small Animal Village offer a chance to get close to many animals.
Visit www.bockettsfarm.co.uk for more information
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.