Party at Bocketts Farm Park - fun at the farm!
Bocketts Farm - Have a great children's party, whatever the weather!
Party package includes:
- A day at the Farm Park, supervised by parents
- A birthday lunch or tea, served in a decorated party room. Choose from either a hot or cold menu. Plenty of squashed is provided with all meals too
- Private animal handling session
- One free adult for every full paying children
- A Bocketts balloon and animal mask for each child
- Invitations (available to download through the Bocketts website)
- Optional extras (extra charge payable) iclude a Tractor and Trailer ride, Party Bags, Farmyard cake and refreshments for the adults. Please enquire at time of booking.
Set in the beautiful Surrey countryside, there are lots of friendly farm animals, plenty of fun activities and indoor and outdoor play for all ages. Being a working farm, there are always baby animals to see, including lambs, kids, piglets and chicks.
Our big Animal Barn is a great place to get up close to the larger animals which you can feed. Bags of animal food are available to buy, ensuring the animals are fed food suitable for their diet. In addition, our Small Animal Village ‘Little Hoppington’ is a wonderful place to meet our small and furry friends!
Daily activities include pony rides, goat milking, animal handling, tractor rides, gold panning (seasonal) and the famous pig racing! The indoor heated play barn ensure that children are warm, whatever the weather.
In addition, the new Big Animal Barn and Small Animal Village offer a chance to get close to many animals.
Visit www.bockettsfarm.co.uk for more information
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.