Gymboree Play and Music Parties - Walton on Thames
Our dedicated teachers will create a unique, fun-filled party for you and your guests. Dive deep into an undersea adventure, roar like a lion on a jungle safari or become a superhero, pirate or princess for the day! Perhaps you'd prefer to be an artist at your very own art party!
Your special party may include music and dancing, stories and adventures, bubbles and singing, and parents and children will have a fantastic time playing together in our family friendly playrooms.
Book now to avoid disappointment and make your little ones day a day to remember!
- 2 hours of party fun with exclusive use of our premises, including the playroom and large cafe area
- Gymbo invitations provided for you to invite all your friends
- Your very own party co-ordinator who will help to plan the special day in advance, on hand to answer any questions and ensure that the day runs smoothly
- A customised Gymboree party designed and personalised around your child's favourite games, songs and activities
- A trained, enthusiastic Gymboree teacher to lead all activities
- Unlimited number of adults permitted (at least one adult per child)
- Lots of party add-ons to choose from, including a live appearance from Gymbo the clown, face painting, helium balloons, party bags and much more!
And most importantly... after the party we clear up for you, leaving you to enjoy the rest of your day stress free!
For more information or to book a party at Gymboree Walton on Thames today!
Call Louise on 01932 221 371 or email email@example.com
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Mother's Day Craft Ideas
Your Mum will LOVE receiving something homemade from you this Mothering Sunday...take a look at our ideas here and make something extra special that can be treasured for years to come - from a homemade bunch of flowers (maybe placed on a tray of breakfast in bed, to a beautifully crafted photo frame with the children's faces smiling back at her...