Gymboree Play and Music - Walton on Thames
Hip, hip hooray! Fun and laughter everyday! We provide fun-filled Art, Music and Play & Learn classes in our fantastic site in Walton on Thames.
Gymboree Walton on Thames opened in June 2014 after relocating from it's previous site in West Byfleet where it started up in 2009. We offer a FREE TRIAL of any class so why not come along and see why we're the global leader in childhood development!
We have everything that you could possibly need to make your outing as stress free as is possible with a little one at our site:
- Ample car parking as we are only a few minutes walk from The Heart Shopping Centre car park
- Plenty of room for buggies in our downstairs Buggy Park
- Clean baby changing facilities so you won't mind changing your baby's nappy!
- Baby bouncers, bumbo's and a playpen so that you can go to the toilet or just put your shoes on without having to put your little one on the floor
- A potty if your child is toilet training
- Food and bottle warming facilities
- A great cafe area to feed your little ones and treat yourself to a cuppa
- Plus... we're surrounded by all the shops you need for a great morning out!
The Importance of Play
Government guidelines have highlighted the importance of physical activity and play in young children's early development. The report outlined the vital role of PLAY and MOVEMENT in early childhood, putting emphasis on encouraging children, particularly those that aren't walking, to crawl, roll and play - physical activity is encouraged from birth, "particularly through floor-based play in safe environments".
Meanwhile, children that are up on their feet are now recommended to have at least 3 hours of activity, spread throughout a day with periods of rest in-between.
As stated in the report, these kind of movements are "safe, accessible to all and enable unrestricted movement. They also provide valuable opportunities to build social and emotional bonds with parents, siblings and other children."
Do you live in Walton on Thames? Weybridge? Esher? Hersham? Cobham?West Byfleet? Byfleet? New Haw? Addlestone? Ottershaw? Chertsey? West Molesey? East Molesey? Whiteley Village? Shepperton? Staines? Ashford? Chobham? Sunbury? Laleham? Lyne? Looking for things to do with children in Surrey?
Gymboree have been encouraging Play, Movement and Fun in all of their classes for over 30 years - so why not book in your FREE Trial class today!
Call us on 01932 221 371 or email us: email@example.com
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!