50minutes cooking time
- ½ block of tofu - medium press
- handful of fresh basil
- dried oregano
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1 small clove of finely chopped garlic
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp tamari
- salt and pepper to taste
- Soaked cashews
- Cannelloni tubes
- 2 tins of chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion
- salt and pepper
- pinch of sugar
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp dried basil
- Crumble the tofu into a bowl and add the other ricotta ingredients. Mix them up well and leave to stand while you make the sauce.
- Dice the onion and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat up some oil in a medium sized saucepan and add the diced onions and cook until soft. Add the chopped garlic and leave to cook for a minute of two, do not allow it to brown. Add the tomatoes, olive oil, oregano and basil and allow to simmer. Add the salt, pepper and sugar to taste. Simmer the sauce until it is a thick consistency, about 20 minutes.
- While the sauce is cooking, stuff the ricotta into the cannelloni tubes and put into an oven dish. When the sauce is ready, pour it over the tubes so they are completely covered. Put into the oven for 30 minutes. Serve and enjoy.
At Tofuture we are transforming Tofu from the tasteless, spongy, last choice vegetarian option into a delicious, healthy and ethical addition to your diet. The recipes, new ideas, and our brand new to the market Tofu Press will add a riot of alternative options to your menu the only problem will be choosing which to try first.
To find out more about Tofuture click the links below
Hari Hari Gluten Free Beetroot Pancake
Beetroot pancakes are perfect for creating vibrant treats.
We’ve recreated the timeless classic dish of Chicken Kiev...
Wholewheat Spaghetti with Cherry Tomatoes
This recipe produces a delicious light meal
A great way to make vegetables tasty and more appealing for the whole family!
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here