No Bake Cheesecake
- 8oz Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 4oz Margarine
- 2oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Pint Double Cream
- 1 lb Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 8 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pie Filling, fresh fruit or chocolate
- Melt margarine
- Add the crushed biscuits and sugar and mix well
- Push into a loose bottom tin or pastry dish - compact it down well with the bottom of a glass or back of spoon.
- Put the condensed milk, cream cheese and double cream into a moulinex and beat it together.
- Add the lemon juice slowly (you may not need it all) until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Put the fruit or pie filling on top. For an added treat you could grate chocolate over the top! (chocolate orange is nice!)
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
These tasty fruit parcels can have any fruit inside!
Cooking with the Kids: Seasonal Fruit Tart
A classic fruit tart recipe that can be made with seasonal fruit, or the fruit that most appeals to the little mouths in your household.
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!