No Bake Cheesecake
- 8oz Digestive Biscuits, crushed
- 4oz Margarine
- 2oz Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Pint Double Cream
- 1 lb Cream Cheese (full fat)
- 8 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Pie Filling, fresh fruit or chocolate
- Melt margarine
- Add the crushed biscuits and sugar and mix well
- Push into a loose bottom tin or pastry dish - compact it down well with the bottom of a glass or back of spoon.
- Put the condensed milk, cream cheese and double cream into a moulinex and beat it together.
- Add the lemon juice slowly (you may not need it all) until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Put the fruit or pie filling on top. For an added treat you could grate chocolate over the top! (chocolate orange is nice!)
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
These tasty fruit parcels can have any fruit inside!
Blueberry and Ricotta Tarts
These are delicious and very easy to make with the kids!
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice Cream
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice cream is super good for you
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here