12minutes cooking time
- 4 sheets of Filo pastry
- Fruit of your choice - chopped up apple, tinned fruit, mixed fruit, frozen berries etc.
- Melted butter
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 Large pinch cinnamon or mixed spice (depends on your preference)
- Melt the butter - ask an adult to help you, add the sugar and spice
- In a separate bowl drain canned fruit and chop fruits so it is in small pieces, not much bigger than raisins (If you are using frozen berries you don't need to chop them, but make sure they are defrosted)
- Mix the fruit well, so that each parcel will get a cook assortment
- Brush the filo pastry with a little melted butter
- Add quarter of the fruit mix in the middle of the sheet of filo and gather the sides up and squeeze to make a parcel shape.
- Bake on a baking tray for 12-15 mins, checking regularly.
- Serve warm or cold - lovely with icecream!
- Tinned pear or apple and mixed fruit
- Defrosted summer berries
- Apple and blackberries
- Banana and choc spread (don't cut the banana too small)
Blueberry and Ricotta Tarts
These are delicious and very easy to make with the kids!
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
Naughty but nice Limoncello Trifle
I wanted a limoncello trifle, so I made up my own recipe...
With your favourite filling, this is a great pudding
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here