12minutes cooking time
- 4 sheets of Filo pastry
- Fruit of your choice - chopped up apple, tinned fruit, mixed fruit, frozen berries etc.
- Melted butter
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 Large pinch cinnamon or mixed spice (depends on your preference)
- Melt the butter - ask an adult to help you, add the sugar and spice
- In a separate bowl drain canned fruit and chop fruits so it is in small pieces, not much bigger than raisins (If you are using frozen berries you don't need to chop them, but make sure they are defrosted)
- Mix the fruit well, so that each parcel will get a cook assortment
- Brush the filo pastry with a little melted butter
- Add quarter of the fruit mix in the middle of the sheet of filo and gather the sides up and squeeze to make a parcel shape.
- Bake on a baking tray for 12-15 mins, checking regularly.
- Serve warm or cold - lovely with icecream!
- Tinned pear or apple and mixed fruit
- Defrosted summer berries
- Apple and blackberries
- Banana and choc spread (don't cut the banana too small)
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice Cream
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice cream is super good for you
With your favourite filling, this is a great pudding
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Get 20% off Wallace & Gromit's Musical Marvel
Wallace performs his musical masterpiece My Concerto in Ee Lad with help from his faithful canine companion Gromit…what could possibly go wrong?! This interactive experience has specially created animations and a live orchestral accompaniment. Use your Raring2go! Membership to get 20% off tickets.
It’s set to be a grand day out for the whole family!