Blueberry and Ricotta Tarts
18minutes cooking time
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 1 Whisked Egg White
- Blueberries (at least 4 per tart)
- 1 pot of Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Zest
- 2tbs Plain Flour
- Preheat Oven
- Mix Ricotta, icing sugar, egg yolk, vanilla, zest and flour together and set aside
- Cut the fist sheet into equal squares
- To make the frames, take half of the rectangles and cut out their centres so that approximately 1/2³ of pastry makes a frame around the edges.
- Brush a little water around the edge of the base and put the 'frame' on top
- Fill each tart with 1tbs of ricotta mix
- Brush the edge of the frame with egg white
- Cook for 15-18mins
- Add the berries a couple of minutes towards the end
Carrot Cake with Orange Mascarpone Cream
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Bahlsen Choco Leibniz Chocolate Tart
Treat yourself and that someone special this Valentine’s Day
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice Cream
Easy Peasy Strawberry Ice cream is super good for you
If you love pizza and puddings then this recipe is perfect for you.
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here