1minutes cooking time
- 100g Plain Flour
- 270 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Lard or oil.
- Mix the flour and salt together
- Add the eggs and mix
- Slowly add the milk whilst whisking
- Leave to rest for 30mins if possible
- Heat the pan over a medium heat
- Add a small amount of lard or wipe the surface with oil
- Use a ladle to pour mixture into the pan and gently but quickly tip the pan around so the mixture covers the whole surface
- Leave to cook for about 30 seconds then turn over or flip!
- Cook the other side for around 30 seconds
- Place on a warm plate and cover with a clean tea towel whilst you cook the others (unless they get eaten straight away!)
- You can freeze these or make the batter the day before
These are a special treat in our house for birthdays and other celebrations!
Fluffy American Pancakes!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!