1minutes cooking time
- 100g Plain Flour
- 270 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Lard or oil.
- Mix the flour and salt together
- Add the eggs and mix
- Slowly add the milk whilst whisking
- Leave to rest for 30mins if possible
- Heat the pan over a medium heat
- Add a small amount of lard or wipe the surface with oil
- Use a ladle to pour mixture into the pan and gently but quickly tip the pan around so the mixture covers the whole surface
- Leave to cook for about 30 seconds then turn over or flip!
- Cook the other side for around 30 seconds
- Place on a warm plate and cover with a clean tea towel whilst you cook the others (unless they get eaten straight away!)
- You can freeze these or make the batter the day before
These are a special treat in our house for birthdays and other celebrations!
Fluffy American Pancakes!
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!