1minutes cooking time
- 100g Plain Flour
- 270 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Lard or oil.
- Mix the flour and salt together
- Add the eggs and mix
- Slowly add the milk whilst whisking
- Leave to rest for 30mins if possible
- Heat the pan over a medium heat
- Add a small amount of lard or wipe the surface with oil
- Use a ladle to pour mixture into the pan and gently but quickly tip the pan around so the mixture covers the whole surface
- Leave to cook for about 30 seconds then turn over or flip!
- Cook the other side for around 30 seconds
- Place on a warm plate and cover with a clean tea towel whilst you cook the others (unless they get eaten straight away!)
- You can freeze these or make the batter the day before
Fluffy American Pancakes!
These are a special treat in our house for birthdays and other celebrations!
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!