1minutes cooking time
- 100g Plain Flour
- 270 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Lard or oil.
- Mix the flour and salt together
- Add the eggs and mix
- Slowly add the milk whilst whisking
- Leave to rest for 30mins if possible
- Heat the pan over a medium heat
- Add a small amount of lard or wipe the surface with oil
- Use a ladle to pour mixture into the pan and gently but quickly tip the pan around so the mixture covers the whole surface
- Leave to cook for about 30 seconds then turn over or flip!
- Cook the other side for around 30 seconds
- Place on a warm plate and cover with a clean tea towel whilst you cook the others (unless they get eaten straight away!)
- You can freeze these or make the batter the day before
Fluffy American Pancakes!
These are a special treat in our house for birthdays and other celebrations!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!