1minutes cooking time
- 100g Plain Flour
- 270 ml Milk
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Lard or oil.
- Mix the flour and salt together
- Add the eggs and mix
- Slowly add the milk whilst whisking
- Leave to rest for 30mins if possible
- Heat the pan over a medium heat
- Add a small amount of lard or wipe the surface with oil
- Use a ladle to pour mixture into the pan and gently but quickly tip the pan around so the mixture covers the whole surface
- Leave to cook for about 30 seconds then turn over or flip!
- Cook the other side for around 30 seconds
- Place on a warm plate and cover with a clean tea towel whilst you cook the others (unless they get eaten straight away!)
- You can freeze these or make the batter the day before
These are a special treat in our house for birthdays and other celebrations!
Fluffy American Pancakes!
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!