Toad in the Hole
30minutes cooking time
- 285 ml milk
- 125 g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- You can use any sausages you like - I tend to do a mixture as the kids like chipolatas best. The amount of sausages will also depend on how many your family eat! I do about 5 normal and 4 chipolatas-suits us!
- Make the batter by whisking all of the ingredients together and setting to one side.
- Put 2 tbsp of oil into an oven proof dish, place in the oven on Gas Mark 8 until the oil is smoking hot (about 5-10 mins)
- Add the sausages and the batter very slowly - The oil is so hot it may spit so take extra care! Turn the oven down to Gas Mark 6.
- Put the dish back into the oven for about 25 mins - do not open the oven door during this time.
- Serve with anything you like - we love it with mashed potato, vegetables and gravy.
Tangy Chicken and Mango Fajitas
Why not join the fajita craze with taste developer Andrea Lembke, who’s serving up her favourite dish with a twist this summer with her favourite recipe for Tangy Chicken and Mango fajitas
Tempura chunky cod fillet fish fingers
Posh fish finger sandwich with Serge’s tartar sauce & fries.
Chicken, Sausage & Bacon Kebabs BBQ Recipe
Do your kids love to cook? They'll love helping with this
So many fillings to choose from with this delicious folded pizza!
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here