Ham baked in Ginger Ale
90minutes cooking time
- Ham (whatever size that suits the amount of people you are cooking for)
- Ginger ale (enough to cover the ham)
- A few tbsp Runny Honey
- Boil the ham in ginger ale for the time stated on the ham packaging
- Take it out just before the end of cooking time.
- Take off any skin with a sharp knife
- Score the fat
- Put in a roasting tin and pour honey over the fat
- Roast for about 20mins
- Check the ham is cooked through (Thermapen's are great for this)
- Use the juices to make a roux sauce.
Chicken, Sausage & Bacon Kebabs BBQ Recipe
Do your kids love to cook? They'll love helping with this
Mexican Chicken and Mixed Pepper Fajitas
The Elmscot Group's cookbook -Children’s Mealtime Favourites
Warm Summer Salad
This is a great alternative to a traditional salad.
Spiced lamb with couscous salad
This is a very simple, but delicious meal, hot or cold.
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here