Ham baked in Ginger Ale
90minutes cooking time
- Ham (whatever size that suits the amount of people you are cooking for)
- Ginger ale (enough to cover the ham)
- A few tbsp Runny Honey
- Boil the ham in ginger ale for the time stated on the ham packaging
- Take it out just before the end of cooking time.
- Take off any skin with a sharp knife
- Score the fat
- Put in a roasting tin and pour honey over the fat
- Roast for about 20mins
- Check the ham is cooked through (Thermapen's are great for this)
- Use the juices to make a roux sauce.
Chilli Carne Chicken
Easy Chili Carne Chicken:
Chicken, Sausage & Bacon Kebabs BBQ Recipe
Do your kids love to cook? They'll love helping with this
Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Delicious homemade meatballs and tomato sauce - a perfect winter warmer!
Leek, White Bean and Smoked Haddock Stew
This hearty stew could just as easily be classed as a chunky soup. Leeks and smoked haddock are the perfect bedfellows. It’s really easy to prepare and uses very few ingredients.
It’s only cold when you’re standing still…
Sarah from Xercise4Less gives Raring2go! some great ideas for family fun to keep fit and healthy. Don't get stuck indoors just because it is winter. Dark mornings, cold blustery evenings and it seems we would all rather reach for our duvet than even contemplate heading outdoors to get active! Remember it’s only cold when you’re standing still…
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!