Giovanni Rana’s mozzarella, tomatoes and olives ravioli
5minutes cooking time
- 140g All purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 55g Ricotta
- 30gr mozzarella, chopped
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 10 olives, chopped
- 15g Parmigiano cheese
- Pinch of oregano
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 50g basil
- 25g Parmigiano cheese
- 5 soup spoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cloves of garlic
- 50g pine nuts
- Pinch of salt
- Put the flour with the salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the middle then crack the eggs into the well, one at a time. Using your fingertips, mix well and begin to knead the fresh mixture into fresh dough.
- Put the dough on a table and knead well with both hands until the dough is smooth and elastic, rolling it out using a rolling pin if needed.
- mix the ricotta, mozzarella, fresh tomatoes, olives and Parmesan, adding a pinch of oregano, salt and pepper.
- Inside a mixer put the ingredients in the following order: basil, extra virgin oil, Parmigiano, salt and garlic. Mix all until the ingredients turn into a creamy and minced sauce.
- Toast the pine nuts for about 5 â 10
- Roll the pasta to as thin as possible and using a pasta cutter or a knife, gently cut into squares.
- Spoon out a teaspoon of the filling into the centre of each pasta square.
- Carefully fold each pasta square diagonally and pinch the edges until closed. Then bring the corners together with your fingers and squeeze together.
- Cook the ravioli in a large saucepan of lightly salted boiling water and simmer gently for 4 minutes, avoiding overcooking.
- Drain the ravioli thoroughly and finish by serving with the pesto sauce on top. Finally add the toasted pine nuts.
For more than 50 years Giovanni Rana has been recognised as a symbol for good taste and quality products, creating fresh pasta and sauces for people to enjoy at home since 1962.
Chicken breast roll garnished with Kalettes®
Chicken breast roll filled with roasted red pepper garnished with Kalettes® and potato cubes.
Leek, White Bean and Smoked Haddock Stew
This hearty stew could just as easily be classed as a chunky soup. Leeks and smoked haddock are the perfect bedfellows. It’s really easy to prepare and uses very few ingredients.
So many fillings to choose from with this delicious folded pizza!
Tangy Chicken and Mango Fajitas
Why not join the fajita craze with taste developer Andrea Lembke, who’s serving up her favourite dish with a twist this summer with her favourite recipe for Tangy Chicken and Mango fajitas
Go Ape Competition
Join the Adventure - Imagine going into school and telling your class you have just won them ALL a trip to Go Ape! What a great treat for 2017 that would be. We have teamed up with the lovely people over at award winning Go Ape to give 4 classes the chance of winning a class trip to a Go Ape venue. Live Life more adventuously - our challenge to you
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!