15minutes cooking time
- Butter at room temp
- Baguette or similar
- (you can add dried parsley if you wish)
- Chop up the garlic very finely
- Mix it into the butter, with the herbs if using
- Slice the baguette into about 8 making sure you do not slice at the way through or the butter will just leak out
- Spread the butter thickely in between each slice on both sides
- Wrap in tin foil
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 10-15mins depending how crispy you like your garlic bread.
Ria has 2 girls and previously worked in nurseries for over 15 years and left managing a day nursery when her eldest was born. She now works for Raring2go! as our Digital Content and Strategy Manager
If you are interested in writing for Raring2go! or featuring on our site please email Ria.
Chip shop cod fillets
Served with homemade curry sauce, chips & minted mushy peas.
This dough recipe is perfect for savoury and sweet pizzas!
Traffic Light Puffs
Traffic light puffs, a terrific recipe and fun to make!
Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Delicious homemade meatballs and tomato sauce - a perfect winter warmer!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
We all know that the festive period is a time for giving, spending time as a family and for over indulging, and we are here to help! Our Christmas recipe section has lots of tasty treats to satisfy the sweet and savoury cravings of the whole family. Get busy in the kitchen with the kids and enjoy some delicious food together this Christmas.