15minutes cooking time
- Butter at room temp
- Baguette or similar
- (you can add dried parsley if you wish)
- Chop up the garlic very finely
- Mix it into the butter, with the herbs if using
- Slice the baguette into about 8 making sure you do not slice at the way through or the butter will just leak out
- Spread the butter thickely in between each slice on both sides
- Wrap in tin foil
- Place on a baking sheet and cook for 10-15mins depending how crispy you like your garlic bread.
Ria has 2 girls and previously worked in nurseries for over 15 years and left managing a day nursery when her eldest was born. She now works for Raring2go! as our Digital Content and Strategy Manager
If you are interested in writing for Raring2go! or featuring on our site please email Ria.
This dough recipe is perfect for savoury and sweet pizzas!
Leek, White Bean and Smoked Haddock Stew
This hearty stew could just as easily be classed as a chunky soup. Leeks and smoked haddock are the perfect bedfellows. It’s really easy to prepare and uses very few ingredients.
Turkey Tips from Farmer Booth
Turkey Tips from Farmer Booth...
Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Delicious homemade meatballs and tomato sauce - a perfect winter warmer!
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here