30minutes cooking time
- Pizza Sauce
- See below for other ideas
- Make a basic bread dough. I always add herbs and smoked paprika to make it a bit tastier.
- Leave to prove until double its size.
- Whilst waiting for your dough prepare the toppings.You can use any vegetables you like but I always like to cook my peppers and onions off for a bit before putting into the calzone.
- If your'e using raw meats then cook them here too.
- When your dough is ready knock the air out of it then tear off portions to make your base.
- Push out the dough into a circle (slightly wet or oiled hands help)
- Add a pizza sauce and your toppings along with generous helpings of mozzarella.
- Fold over and crimp the edges with a slight twist to ensure no leaks. Make sure you patch up any holes with extra dough.
- Bake until golden (approx. 30mins at 180c fan).
- Serve with extra sauce and a grating of parmasan.
- Onions, Red pepper, Sweetcorn, Parma ham, Chorizo, Salami, Mozzarella
- Chicken, Chorizo, Fresh basil, Onions, Red and yellow pepper, Mozzarella
- Courgette, Onion, Red pepper, Spinach, Sweetcorn, Cheddar, Mozzarella
The Howting Family
Isabella and Ben are the cutest half of our family - aged 3 and almost 1 they keep Mummy and Daddy on our toes! As a family we love getting creative, making a mess (Ben), dressing up (Isabella) and family days out.
Chicken breast roll garnished with Kalettes®
Chicken breast roll filled with roasted red pepper garnished with Kalettes® and potato cubes.
Chilli Carne Chicken
Easy Chili Carne Chicken:
Meatballs with tomato sauce.
Delicious homemade meatballs and tomato sauce - a perfect winter warmer!
Chip shop cod fillets
Served with homemade curry sauce, chips & minted mushy peas.
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!