30minutes cooking time
- Pizza Sauce
- See below for other ideas
- Make a basic bread dough. I always add herbs and smoked paprika to make it a bit tastier.
- Leave to prove until double its size.
- Whilst waiting for your dough prepare the toppings.You can use any vegetables you like but I always like to cook my peppers and onions off for a bit before putting into the calzone.
- If your'e using raw meats then cook them here too.
- When your dough is ready knock the air out of it then tear off portions to make your base.
- Push out the dough into a circle (slightly wet or oiled hands help)
- Add a pizza sauce and your toppings along with generous helpings of mozzarella.
- Fold over and crimp the edges with a slight twist to ensure no leaks. Make sure you patch up any holes with extra dough.
- Bake until golden (approx. 30mins at 180c fan).
- Serve with extra sauce and a grating of parmasan.
- Onions, Red pepper, Sweetcorn, Parma ham, Chorizo, Salami, Mozzarella
- Chicken, Chorizo, Fresh basil, Onions, Red and yellow pepper, Mozzarella
- Courgette, Onion, Red pepper, Spinach, Sweetcorn, Cheddar, Mozzarella
The Howting Family
Isabella and Ben are the cutest half of our family - aged 3 and almost 1 they keep Mummy and Daddy on our toes! As a family we love getting creative, making a mess (Ben), dressing up (Isabella) and family days out.
Chicken breast roll garnished with Kalettes®
Chicken breast roll filled with roasted red pepper garnished with Kalettes® and potato cubes.
Chicken and Pea Risotto
This is a really simple, but tasty meal.
Chilli Carne Chicken
Easy Chili Carne Chicken:
Leek and Pulled Ham Bubble and Squeak with a Poached Egg
It’s always a wonder what to do with leftovers from a Sunday lunch. A few roast potatoes, a bit of cabbage, a spoonful of stray peas and perhaps a few overly crispy parsnips...
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.