12minutes cooking time
- 300g self-raising flour, plus extra for kneading
- 300g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp passata or barbecue sauce
- dried herbs (such as oregano, optional)
- 180g mozzarella, drained and torn into small pieces
- 120g cheddar cheese, grated
- olive oil
Extra topping ideas
- ham or Prosciutto, chopped chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- pepperoni slices
- roasted peppers
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- button mushrooms, sliced
You will also need
- 2 large baking trays
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Tip the flour, Greek yoghurt, baking powder and salt into a food processor and mix until combined and smooth. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 30 seconds.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and roll into discs roughly the size of a saucer.
- Pop two baking trays in the hot oven to preheat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato passata or barbecue sauce on top of each pizza base and sprinkle with a pinch of dried herbs if using.
- Scatter the mozzarella and cheddar evenly over the pizza bases and top with a combination of the extra toppings.
- Take the hot baking trays out of the oven and quickly brush with a little oil.
- Put 2 pizzas onto each hot baking tray and cook in the hot oven for 8Ã¢-12 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 pizzas.
- Serve immediately.
Jo has since opened a Home bakery school from her house in Essex, and written a book called 'A Passion for Baking'. Mum to 3 grown up boys, family will always be her main priority but she loves her new job.
Little Harley and Henry Hedgehog Rolls
Delicious bread rolls children can help to make-lots of fun!
What child doesn't love a little fairy cake with sprinkles or sweets on it?! A simple, yet tasty and fun recipe!
Iced Biscuit Shapes
Children love making these cookies. Many will remember the fun they had for the rest of their lives, and it’s a unique thrill for an adult to watch such memories in the making.
What's on this Easter
Are you looking for some fun through the Easter holidays? Maybe you want to go on an Easter Egg Hunt? Meet the Easter Bunny himself or visit somewhere new? Our What's On Guide will help you plan your diary for a packed fortnight local to you or maybe even further afield if you are feeling more adventurous! Click here and localise to get started!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here