12minutes cooking time
- 300g self-raising flour, plus extra for kneading
- 300g Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 12 tbsp passata or barbecue sauce
- dried herbs (such as oregano, optional)
- 180g mozzarella, drained and torn into small pieces
- 120g cheddar cheese, grated
- olive oil
Extra topping ideas
- ham or Prosciutto, chopped chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- pepperoni slices
- roasted peppers
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- button mushrooms, sliced
You will also need
- 2 large baking trays
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
- Tip the flour, Greek yoghurt, baking powder and salt into a food processor and mix until combined and smooth. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and knead for 30 seconds.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal pieces and roll into discs roughly the size of a saucer.
- Pop two baking trays in the hot oven to preheat.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of tomato passata or barbecue sauce on top of each pizza base and sprinkle with a pinch of dried herbs if using.
- Scatter the mozzarella and cheddar evenly over the pizza bases and top with a combination of the extra toppings.
- Take the hot baking trays out of the oven and quickly brush with a little oil.
- Put 2 pizzas onto each hot baking tray and cook in the hot oven for 8â12 minutes until golden and bubbling.
- Repeat with the remaining 2 pizzas.
- Serve immediately.
Jo has since opened a Home bakery school from her house in Essex, and written a book called 'A Passion for Baking'. Mum to 3 grown up boys, family will always be her main priority but she loves her new job.
Little Harley and Henry Hedgehog Rolls
Delicious bread rolls children can help to make-lots of fun!
Iced Biscuit Shapes
Children love making these cookies. Many will remember the fun they had for the rest of their lives, and it’s a unique thrill for an adult to watch such memories in the making.
What child doesn't love a little fairy cake with sprinkles or sweets on it?! A simple, yet tasty and fun recipe!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.