Spooky Halloween Drink
- Milk or water
- Hot Chocolate drinks mix
- Strawberry sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate drops
- Make the hot chocolate, in a jug, according to the packets instructions.
- Use heat proof glasses if you can as the effect is better
- Squirt the strawberry sauce around the edge of the glass (you only need a little-you don't want it to look like a massacre!)
- Pour in the Hot Chocolate
- Squirt a 'ghost' like shape on top of the drink and add 2 chocolate drops for the eyes.
Green Worm Jelly
A nice simple but effective pudding for Halloween Teatime!
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
Pizza crawling with spiders-a great addition to Halloween!
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Why seize the summer?
Explore Learning believe progress shouldn’t stop at the end of term, and research shows it shouldn’t either.
71% of parents think their children’s abilities drop by the time the new school year starts. We’ve developed a jam-packed summer programme of workshops to give your child the best start to the new school year. Save £50 this summer–why wait?