Spooky Halloween Drink
- Milk or water
- Hot Chocolate drinks mix
- Strawberry sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate drops
- Make the hot chocolate, in a jug, according to the packets instructions.
- Use heat proof glasses if you can as the effect is better
- Squirt the strawberry sauce around the edge of the glass (you only need a little-you don't want it to look like a massacre!)
- Pour in the Hot Chocolate
- Squirt a 'ghost' like shape on top of the drink and add 2 chocolate drops for the eyes.
A very tasty, savoury treat for autumn and Halloween
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!