Spooky Halloween Drink
- Milk or water
- Hot Chocolate drinks mix
- Strawberry sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate drops
- Make the hot chocolate, in a jug, according to the packets instructions.
- Use heat proof glasses if you can as the effect is better
- Squirt the strawberry sauce around the edge of the glass (you only need a little-you don't want it to look like a massacre!)
- Pour in the Hot Chocolate
- Squirt a 'ghost' like shape on top of the drink and add 2 chocolate drops for the eyes.
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
Tasty Monster Mouth Treats
These Monster Mouths are a really fun treat for everyone
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here