Spooky Halloween Drink
- Milk or water
- Hot Chocolate drinks mix
- Strawberry sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate drops
- Make the hot chocolate, in a jug, according to the packets instructions.
- Use heat proof glasses if you can as the effect is better
- Squirt the strawberry sauce around the edge of the glass (you only need a little-you don't want it to look like a massacre!)
- Pour in the Hot Chocolate
- Squirt a 'ghost' like shape on top of the drink and add 2 chocolate drops for the eyes.
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
A very tasty, savoury treat for autumn and Halloween
Mummies Cheese on Toast
Mummies Cheese on Toast-scary alternative to cheese on toast
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle