Spooky Halloween Drink
- Milk or water
- Hot Chocolate drinks mix
- Strawberry sauce
- Whipped Cream
- Chocolate drops
- Make the hot chocolate, in a jug, according to the packets instructions.
- Use heat proof glasses if you can as the effect is better
- Squirt the strawberry sauce around the edge of the glass (you only need a little-you don't want it to look like a massacre!)
- Pour in the Hot Chocolate
- Squirt a 'ghost' like shape on top of the drink and add 2 chocolate drops for the eyes.
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
A very tasty, savoury treat for autumn and Halloween
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here