10minutes cooking time
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- Black Olives
- Pepperoni Slices
- Red Cillies or peppers
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 100ml Passata
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grated cheese (use a mixture-cheddar, paresan, mozzarella)
- Put the flour into a bowl and stir salt and yeast in.
- Pour 200ml warm water and the olive oil, mix with a spoon
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes
- Cover with a teatowel and leave whilst you make the rest
- mix the Sauce ingredients together and season to taste
- Split the dough into two, roll out the dough to about 25 cm across (the dough will rise so roll it out thin)
- Place onto floured baking trays and spread the sauce over.
- sprinkle the cheese over
- use the slices of pepperoni, peppers (or chillies) and olives to make spiders on the pizza
- Cook in a preheated oven (Gas Mark 8/22C) for 8-10 minutes
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Green Worm Jelly
A nice simple but effective pudding for Halloween Teatime!
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!