10minutes cooking time
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- Black Olives
- Pepperoni Slices
- Red Cillies or peppers
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 100ml Passata
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grated cheese (use a mixture-cheddar, paresan, mozzarella)
- Put the flour into a bowl and stir salt and yeast in.
- Pour 200ml warm water and the olive oil, mix with a spoon
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes
- Cover with a teatowel and leave whilst you make the rest
- mix the Sauce ingredients together and season to taste
- Split the dough into two, roll out the dough to about 25 cm across (the dough will rise so roll it out thin)
- Place onto floured baking trays and spread the sauce over.
- sprinkle the cheese over
- use the slices of pepperoni, peppers (or chillies) and olives to make spiders on the pizza
- Cook in a preheated oven (Gas Mark 8/22C) for 8-10 minutes
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Tasty Monster Mouth Treats
These Monster Mouths are a really fun treat for everyone
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!