10minutes cooking time
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- Black Olives
- Pepperoni Slices
- Red Cillies or peppers
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 100ml Passata
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grated cheese (use a mixture-cheddar, paresan, mozzarella)
- Put the flour into a bowl and stir salt and yeast in.
- Pour 200ml warm water and the olive oil, mix with a spoon
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes
- Cover with a teatowel and leave whilst you make the rest
- mix the Sauce ingredients together and season to taste
- Split the dough into two, roll out the dough to about 25 cm across (the dough will rise so roll it out thin)
- Place onto floured baking trays and spread the sauce over.
- sprinkle the cheese over
- use the slices of pepperoni, peppers (or chillies) and olives to make spiders on the pizza
- Cook in a preheated oven (Gas Mark 8/22C) for 8-10 minutes
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!