10minutes cooking time
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- Black Olives
- Pepperoni Slices
- Red Cillies or peppers
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 100ml Passata
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grated cheese (use a mixture-cheddar, paresan, mozzarella)
- Put the flour into a bowl and stir salt and yeast in.
- Pour 200ml warm water and the olive oil, mix with a spoon
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes
- Cover with a teatowel and leave whilst you make the rest
- mix the Sauce ingredients together and season to taste
- Split the dough into two, roll out the dough to about 25 cm across (the dough will rise so roll it out thin)
- Place onto floured baking trays and spread the sauce over.
- sprinkle the cheese over
- use the slices of pepperoni, peppers (or chillies) and olives to make spiders on the pizza
- Cook in a preheated oven (Gas Mark 8/22C) for 8-10 minutes
Green Worm Jelly
A nice simple but effective pudding for Halloween Teatime!
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!