10minutes cooking time
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- Black Olives
- Pepperoni Slices
- Red Cillies or peppers
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 100ml Passata
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grated cheese (use a mixture-cheddar, paresan, mozzarella)
- Put the flour into a bowl and stir salt and yeast in.
- Pour 200ml warm water and the olive oil, mix with a spoon
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes
- Cover with a teatowel and leave whilst you make the rest
- mix the Sauce ingredients together and season to taste
- Split the dough into two, roll out the dough to about 25 cm across (the dough will rise so roll it out thin)
- Place onto floured baking trays and spread the sauce over.
- sprinkle the cheese over
- use the slices of pepperoni, peppers (or chillies) and olives to make spiders on the pizza
- Cook in a preheated oven (Gas Mark 8/22C) for 8-10 minutes
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Since 2001, Explore Learning have helped over 200,000 children to excel academically, reach their potential and achieve the best possible results.
Mapped to the school curriculum, we ensure children progress academically and develop socially, changing their attitude towards learning.