10minutes cooking time
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- Black Olives
- Pepperoni Slices
- Red Cillies or peppers
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 100ml Passata
- 1 clove of garlic
- Grated cheese (use a mixture-cheddar, paresan, mozzarella)
You could either buy a plain pizza and add your spiders before you cook, or make the whole pizza from scratch. Below is the recipe to make a pizza-if you buy a base then skip to decorating.
- Put the flour into a bowl and stir salt and yeast in.
- Pour 200ml warm water and the olive oil, mix with a spoon
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes
- Cover with a teatowel and leave whilst you make the rest
- mix the Sauce ingredients together and season to taste
- Split the dough into two, roll out the dough to about 25 cm across (the dough will rise so roll it out thin)
- Place onto floured baking trays and spread the sauce over.
- sprinkle the cheese over
- use the slices of pepperoni, peppers (or chillies) and olives to make spiders on the pizza
- Cook in a preheated oven (Gas Mark 8/22C) for 8-10 minutes
Scare the kids with these frightfully realistic Witches Fingers. These almond biscuits are sure to be a great hit at any Halloween party!
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...Clairey Fairy Cakes
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...try these fun fruity options. This is such an easy and very effective fruity treat.
Mummies Cheese on Toast
This is perfect for a scary snack or part of a spooky Halloween party! Make Mummies Cheese on Toast as a scary alternative to pizza or everyday cheese on toast!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!