60minutes cooking time
- Pumpkin 400g
- 200g Risotto Rice
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 25g Butter
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- Heat the oven to gas mark 4
- Cur the pumpkin into small cubes
- Drizzle with oil and roast for about 30mins
- Whilst the pumpkin is roasting cut up the garlic very finely and melt the butter in a pan
- Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft and translucent
- Add the rice and cumin, stirring well.
- On a low heat, add the stock 1 ladel at a time, stirring until it has disappeared each time. Contiue this until the stock is all gone. If the rice isn't cooked add some more stock.
- Once cooked stir in the pumpkin and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is really simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it)
Scare the kids with these frightfully realistic Witches Fingers. These almond biscuits are sure to be a great hit at any Halloween party!
Mummies Cheese on Toast
This is perfect for a scary snack or part of a spooky Halloween party! Make Mummies Cheese on Toast as a scary alternative to pizza or everyday cheese on toast!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!