60minutes cooking time
- Pumpkin 400g
- 200g Risotto Rice
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 25g Butter
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- Heat the oven to gas mark 4
- Cur the pumpkin into small cubes
- Drizzle with oil and roast for about 30mins
- Whilst the pumpkin is roasting cut up the garlic very finely and melt the butter in a pan
- Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft and translucent
- Add the rice and cumin, stirring well.
- On a low heat, add the stock 1 ladel at a time, stirring until it has disappeared each time. Contiue this until the stock is all gone. If the rice isn't cooked add some more stock.
- Once cooked stir in the pumpkin and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Mummies Cheese on Toast
Mummies Cheese on Toast-scary alternative to cheese on toast
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
With Father's Day coming up this month we should celebrate the special 'Dad' figures in our lives...in our article we have given you a few ideas for days out and activities that you and your Dad can do together to have fun and build a great relationship - spoil him and make memories for you all as a family! Click here to find out more...
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!