60minutes cooking time
- Pumpkin 400g
- 200g Risotto Rice
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 25g Butter
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- Heat the oven to gas mark 4
- Cur the pumpkin into small cubes
- Drizzle with oil and roast for about 30mins
- Whilst the pumpkin is roasting cut up the garlic very finely and melt the butter in a pan
- Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft and translucent
- Add the rice and cumin, stirring well.
- On a low heat, add the stock 1 ladel at a time, stirring until it has disappeared each time. Contiue this until the stock is all gone. If the rice isn't cooked add some more stock.
- Once cooked stir in the pumpkin and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
It’s only cold when you’re standing still…
Sarah from Xercise4Less gives Raring2go! some great ideas for family fun to keep fit and healthy. Don't get stuck indoors just because it is winter. Dark mornings, cold blustery evenings and it seems we would all rather reach for our duvet than even contemplate heading outdoors to get active! Remember it’s only cold when you’re standing still…
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!