60minutes cooking time
- Pumpkin 400g
- 200g Risotto Rice
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 25g Butter
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Olive oil
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- Heat the oven to gas mark 4
- Cur the pumpkin into small cubes
- Drizzle with oil and roast for about 30mins
- Whilst the pumpkin is roasting cut up the garlic very finely and melt the butter in a pan
- Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft and translucent
- Add the rice and cumin, stirring well.
- On a low heat, add the stock 1 ladel at a time, stirring until it has disappeared each time. Contiue this until the stock is all gone. If the rice isn't cooked add some more stock.
- Once cooked stir in the pumpkin and cheese.
- Serve immediately.
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!