Mummies Cheese on Toast
2minutes cooking time
- Cheese cut into thin strips
- bread-as many slices as you want
- Tomato puree
- Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread
- On the untoasted side spread tomato puree over the bread
- Lay strips of cheese across the puree and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of olives for eyes
- Pop back under the grill to melt the cheese
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!