Mummies Cheese on Toast
2minutes cooking time
- Cheese cut into thin strips
- bread-as many slices as you want
- Tomato puree
- Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread
- On the untoasted side spread tomato puree over the bread
- Lay strips of cheese across the puree and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of olives for eyes
- Pop back under the grill to melt the cheese
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!