Mummies Cheese on Toast
2minutes cooking time
- Cheese cut into thin strips
- bread-as many slices as you want
- Tomato puree
- Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread
- On the untoasted side spread tomato puree over the bread
- Lay strips of cheese across the puree and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of olives for eyes
- Pop back under the grill to melt the cheese
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Win with Raring2go!
Everyone likes to receive goodies in the post don't they?! With our regular competitions you are always in with a great chance of winning (as long as you enter of course!) Head on over to our competitions page and see what is on offer this month-you need to be a member, but that's free and easy to do! Go on, what are you waiting for?! Get winning!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here