Mummies Cheese on Toast
2minutes cooking time
- Cheese cut into thin strips
- bread-as many slices as you want
- Tomato puree
- Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread
- On the untoasted side spread tomato puree over the bread
- Lay strips of cheese across the puree and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of olives for eyes
- Pop back under the grill to melt the cheese
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Pizza crawling with spiders-a great addition to Halloween!
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!