Mummies Cheese on Toast
2minutes cooking time
- Cheese cut into thin strips
- bread-as many slices as you want
- Tomato puree
- Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread
- On the untoasted side spread tomato puree over the bread
- Lay strips of cheese across the puree and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of olives for eyes
- Pop back under the grill to melt the cheese
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
Chocolate Ghost Cakes
Delicious, spooky chocolate cakes perfect for the kids at Halloween
Tasty Monster Mouth Treats
These Monster Mouths are a really fun treat for everyone
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!