Mummies Cheese on Toast
2minutes cooking time
- Cheese cut into thin strips
- bread-as many slices as you want
- Tomato puree
- Black olives, sliced
- Toast one side on the bread
- On the untoasted side spread tomato puree over the bread
- Lay strips of cheese across the puree and at slight angles to look like bandages.
- Add to slices of olives for eyes
- Pop back under the grill to melt the cheese
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
Green Worm Jelly
A nice simple but effective pudding for Halloween Teatime!
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!
We all know that the festive period is a time for giving, spending time as a family and for over indulging, and we are here to help! Our Christmas recipe section has lots of tasty treats to satisfy the sweet and savoury cravings of the whole family. Get busy in the kitchen with the kids and enjoy some delicious food together this Christmas.