Chocolate Ghost Cakes
- Chocolate cakes like THESE
- Mini meringue kisses
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- whilst the cakes are cooking and cooling use the melted chocolate to put faces on your meringue ghosts
- Once cooled cover the top of the cakes with icing or melted white chocolate if you prefer
- Whilst still wet cover with chocolate sprinkles and push the meringue kisses in.
- These look better if you take them out of their cupcakes cases to present them.
Hotdog Mummies for Tea?! My kids love these hot or cold!
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...
Tasty Monster Mouth Treats
These Monster Mouths are a really fun treat for everyone
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!