Chocolate Ghost Cakes
- Chocolate cakes like THESE
- Mini meringue kisses
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- whilst the cakes are cooking and cooling use the melted chocolate to put faces on your meringue ghosts
- Once cooled cover the top of the cakes with icing or melted white chocolate if you prefer
- Whilst still wet cover with chocolate sprinkles and push the meringue kisses in.
- These look better if you take them out of their cupcakes cases to present them.
Fruity Halloween Treats
Halloween goodies don't need to be sweets and cakes...try these fun fruity options. This is such an easy and very effective fruity treat.
Fancy creepy crawlies all over your dinner?...Make this pizza crawling with spiders-a great addition to Halloween supper!
A very tasty, savoury treat for autumn and Halloween
Scare the kids with these frightfully realistic Witches Fingers. These almond biscuits are sure to be a great hit at any Halloween party!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!