Chocolate Ghost Cakes
- Chocolate cakes like THESE
- Mini meringue kisses
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- whilst the cakes are cooking and cooling use the melted chocolate to put faces on your meringue ghosts
- Once cooled cover the top of the cakes with icing or melted white chocolate if you prefer
- Whilst still wet cover with chocolate sprinkles and push the meringue kisses in.
- These look better if you take them out of their cupcakes cases to present them.
Scare the kids with frightfully realistic Witches Fingers.
Pizza crawling with spiders-a great addition to Halloween!
Use the cheats version or bake the biscuits from scratch!
Green Worm Jelly
A nice simple but effective pudding for Halloween Teatime!
Most children love to help in the kitchen, whether it is preparing a whole meal or baking some tasty treats. We have lots of yummy recipes that the children can help with, and that the whole family can then enjoy eating. Click here to take a look at our recipe section for mealtime inspiration and cheeky goodies to try with the family this summer!!!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here