Chocolate Ghost Cakes
- Chocolate cakes like THESE
- Mini meringue kisses
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- whilst the cakes are cooking and cooling use the melted chocolate to put faces on your meringue ghosts
- Once cooled cover the top of the cakes with icing or melted white chocolate if you prefer
- Whilst still wet cover with chocolate sprinkles and push the meringue kisses in.
- These look better if you take them out of their cupcakes cases to present them.
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
A very tasty, savoury treat for autumn and Halloween
Green Worm Jelly
A nice simple but effective pudding for Halloween Teatime!
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!