Chocolate Ghost Cakes
- Chocolate cakes like THESE
- Mini meringue kisses
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Melted milk or dark chocolate
- whilst the cakes are cooking and cooling use the melted chocolate to put faces on your meringue ghosts
- Once cooled cover the top of the cakes with icing or melted white chocolate if you prefer
- Whilst still wet cover with chocolate sprinkles and push the meringue kisses in.
- These look better if you take them out of their cupcakes cases to present them.
Spooky Halloween Drink
This one is simple yet very effective! (Just how I like it).
Pizza crawling with spiders-a great addition to Halloween!
Create these yummy, fun cheesecakes for the whole family
enjoy... Halloween Cupcakes
enjoy.... deliciously spooky cupcakes from enjoy...
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!