Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
10minutes cooking time
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 150g pack cooked peeled king prawns
- 200g pack Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 25g pack chives, chopped
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pumpkin seeds or pine nuts for 1 minute until golden, add the prawns and cook for a further minute to heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Toss in the pumpkin seeds or pine nuts in oil, the chives and Parmesan.
- Season to taste and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Write for Raring2go!
Do you want to have your voice heard, do you have something to say, be it funny, serious or helpful hints and tips? We love having contributors articles and blogs online. If you think Raring2go! is the right place for your work to be seen we would love to hear from you. You can read more about what we are looking for in our article by clicking here