Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
10minutes cooking time
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 150g pack cooked peeled king prawns
- 200g pack Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 25g pack chives, chopped
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pumpkin seeds or pine nuts for 1 minute until golden, add the prawns and cook for a further minute to heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Toss in the pumpkin seeds or pine nuts in oil, the chives and Parmesan.
- Season to taste and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
Looking for appetising, healthy food, Explore Asian bean pastas could be for you
Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
Another tasty recipe from Explore Asian with organic spaghetti
Soybean Spaghetti with Stir Fried Chiili Vegetables
A quick gluten free, vegetarian meal for the whole family
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!