Edamame Spaghetti with Garlic Prawns
10minutes cooking time
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 50g pumpkin seeds or pine nuts
- 150g pack cooked peeled king prawns
- 200g pack Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 25g pack chives, chopped
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and pumpkin seeds or pine nuts for 1 minute until golden, add the prawns and cook for a further minute to heat through.
- Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to pack instructions, drain and return to the pan.
- Toss in the pumpkin seeds or pine nuts in oil, the chives and Parmesan.
- Season to taste and serve.
Explore Asian is the new way to enjoy pasta. It looks, cooks and tastes like pasta but it’s actually made from 100% organic beans and is gluten free*. The range of four delicious pastas are high in protein, high in fibre and low in carbohydrate.
* Explore Asian is certified Gluten Free
Black Bean Spaghetti with Squash and Coconut
Another tasty recipe from Explore Asian with organic spaghetti
Edamame and Mung Pesto Fettuccine
Looking for appetising, healthy food, Explore Asian bean pastas could be for you
Soybean Spaghetti with Stir Fried Chiili Vegetables
A quick gluten free, vegetarian meal for the whole family
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!