Spaghetti with courgettes and lemon zest
15minutes cooking time
- 120g spaghetti
- 1 courgette (coarsely grated)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of pine kernels
- Zest of 1/2 unwaxed lemon
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated Parmesan Cheese©
- A good pinch of dry chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Put the courgettes in a clean tea towel and squeeze dry.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and fry the courgettes for 5 minutes on a medium heat. Stir occasionally.
- Add in the chilli flakes, the pine kernels and lemon zest and continue to cook for a further 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and stir.
- In the meantime cook the pasta in a large saucepan with salted boiling water until al dente.
- Drain and pour in the frying pan with the courgette.
- Toss all together on a medium heat for 30 seconds and serve immediately with parmesan cheese on top.
Gino is an Italian born celebrity chef, best known for his roles on This Morning and Let's Do Lunch with Gino & Mel.
Penne alla crudaiola with feta cheese
Penne alla crudaiola with feta cheese, tomoatoes and mint
Lasagna Con Pesto
Everyone loves Lasagne-this one has a special twist.
Pork loin with white wine and sage pesto
This just screams summer but still fill's you up!
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle