Penne alla crudaiola with feta cheese, cherry tomatoes and fresh mint
15minutes cooking time
- 400g of penne rigate
- 150g drained and cubed feta cheese
- 300g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 mint leaves, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently fry the garlic and cherry tomatoes in the oil for 1 minuteÃ stirring with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper and setÃ aside away from the heat.
- Cook the pasta in the salted boiling water until al dente. To get theÃ al dente perfect bite, cook the pasta 1 minute less than instructed onÃ the packet.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and tip back into the same pan whereÃ you cooked it.
- Pour over the cherry tomatoes with the mint and the feta cheese. TossÃ altogether, away from the heat, for 30 seconds allowing all theÃ flavours to combine properly.
- Serve immediately or, once cooled down at room temperature, keep in aÃ sealed container in the fridge for the day after. Do not keep longerÃ than 48 hours and always eat it at room temperature.
Gino is an Italian born celebrity chef, best known for his roles on This Morning and Let's Do Lunch with Gino & Mel.
Pork loin with white wine and sage pesto
I have chosen a recipe that I just love and served with fresh salad, just screams summer but still fill's you up!
Spaghetti with courgettes and lemon zest
Gino shares another favourite Italian recipe with us
Lasagna Con Pesto
Everyone loves Lasagne-this one has a special twist.
20% OFF PERSONALISED SCHOOL LABELS
School is about your kids losing themselves in learning; not about losing their supplies.
With Stuck On You, you can ensure nothing ever goes missing again—from clothes and shoes through to drink bottles and lunchboxes. For a limited time, take 20% off the entire range of Stuck On You labels!
Try the multi‑award winning online reading programme for ages 2–13. Designed by expert educators, it's the proven way to help your child learn to read and prepare for school while having fun.
Reading Eggs makes learning to read easy and fun for young kids — and it really works!