Penne alla crudaiola with feta cheese
15minutes cooking time
- 400g of penne rigate
- 150g drained and cubed feta cheese
- 300g cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 mint leaves, finely sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Gently fry the garlic and cherry tomatoes in the oil for 1 minute stirring with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper and set aside away from the heat.
- Cook the pasta in the salted boiling water until al dente. To get the al dente perfect bite, cook the pasta 1 minute less than instructed on the packet.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and tip back into the same pan where you cooked it.
- Pour over the cherry tomatoes with the mint and the feta cheese. Toss altogether, away from the heat, for 30 seconds allowing all the flavours to combine properly.
- Serve immediately or, once cooled down at room temperature, keep in a sealed container in the fridge for the day after. Do not keep longer than 48 hours and always eat it at room temperature.
Gino is an Italian born celebrity chef, best known for his roles on This Morning and Let's Do Lunch with Gino & Mel.
Lasagna Con Pesto
Everyone loves Lasagne-this one has a special twist.
Spaghetti with courgettes and lemon zest
Gino shares another favourite Italian recipe with us
Pork loin with white wine and sage pesto
This just screams summer but still fill's you up!
We build holidays around you. Not us. And with over 175 parcs in wonderful locations throughout Europe, we're sure we've got the perfect place for you.
Wherever your're headed, you'll find the possibilities are endless! So why not make the most of our flexible travel dates and find the perfect holiday for your family?
What's more, you can save £££!
Now that we are in winter everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to enjoy the festive season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the world around you - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle!