Reggie's Pasta Bake
40minutes cooking time
- ¼tsp salt, plus extra for cooking the pasta
- 250g wholewheat pasta shells
- 300g raw peeled prawns cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200ml natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp dried herbs de provence
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Parents! Preheat oven. Bring a large saucepan to the boil, Cook pasta for 2mins less than the packet suggests, drain and return to the pan.
- Kids!I know they are slimy but grab the prawns, yoghurt and the green stuff and splosh it out in a deep baking dish.
- Get Mum/Dad to pop it in the oven for 30mins and chow down!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
Kids can enjoy fizz too!
Check out the recipe here!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!