Reggie's Pasta Bake
40minutes cooking time
- ¼tsp salt, plus extra for cooking the pasta
- 250g wholewheat pasta shells
- 300g raw peeled prawns cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200ml natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp dried herbs de provence
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Parents! Preheat oven. Bring a large saucepan to the boil, Cook pasta for 2mins less than the packet suggests, drain and return to the pan.
- Kids!I know they are slimy but grab the prawns, yoghurt and the green stuff and splosh it out in a deep baking dish.
- Get Mum/Dad to pop it in the oven for 30mins and chow down!
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
Kids can enjoy fizz too!
Check out the recipe here!
Become a member today!
Becoming a member of Raring2go! is quick and simple, and even better - it is FREE! For a couple of minutes of your time signing up you will be rewarded with a national and local newsletter monthly, as well as being eligible to take advantage of our members only discounts and competitions! What more do you need? Sign up today!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!