Reggie's Pasta Bake
40minutes cooking time
- ¼tsp salt, plus extra for cooking the pasta
- 250g wholewheat pasta shells
- 300g raw peeled prawns cut into bite-sized pieces
- 200ml natural yoghurt
- ½ tsp dried herbs de provence
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- Parents! Preheat oven. Bring a large saucepan to the boil, Cook pasta for 2mins less than the packet suggests, drain and return to the pan.
- Kids!I know they are slimy but grab the prawns, yoghurt and the green stuff and splosh it out in a deep baking dish.
- Get Mum/Dad to pop it in the oven for 30mins and chow down!
President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
Kids can enjoy fizz too!
Check out the recipe here!
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!