President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
- 300ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 15g golden granulated sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- 300ml fizzy lemonade
- 7g sachet of popping candy
- Kids! Pour a small amount of tasty pineapple juice into a saucer. Pop some sugar on another saucer and with mum/dads help turn your glass upside down and dip it into the juice and then the sugar. Wait patiently 5-10 mins for this to set.
- Kids! Place 2 ice cubes in each glass...gently. With mum's/dad's help pour the pineapple juice and lemonade into a jug. Gently swirl and mix it around.
- Kids! Pour the magical mix into the glass with the ice making sure not to splash about!
- Mums/dads beware, let the kids add the popping candy to the juice and stand back!
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!