President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
- 300ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 15g golden granulated sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- 300ml fizzy lemonade
- 7g sachet of popping candy
- Kids! Pour a small amount of tasty pineapple juice into a saucer. Pop some sugar on another saucer and with mum/dads help turn your glass upside down and dip it into the juice and then the sugar. Wait patiently 5-10 mins for this to set.
- Kids! Place 2 ice cubes in each glass...gently. With mum's/dad's help pour the pineapple juice and lemonade into a jug. Gently swirl and mix it around.
- Kids! Pour the magical mix into the glass with the ice making sure not to splash about!
- Mums/dads beware, let the kids add the popping candy to the juice and stand back!
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Advent Calendar Competition
This year we are bringing back our Advent Calendar Competition on our Facebook page! Each day from 1st - 24th December we will be running a task on the page and picking someone to win a prize bundle. With prizes from Our Little Globe, Stuck on You, Thermapen, Scentco UK, ToucanBox, HamaBeads, Orchard Toys, Pip Ahoy, Gotrovo and more, don't miss it!
If you are looking for ideas to keep the children busy throughout the Christmas holidays, or the kids want some ideas and inspiration for cards and gifts them take a look at our Winter KidsZone. Jam packed full of fun ideas that everyone can get involved in! Activities for indoors and out - some are messy, some are not! What are you waiting for?!?!