President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
- 300ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 15g golden granulated sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- 300ml fizzy lemonade
- 7g sachet of popping candy
- Kids! Pour a small amount of tasty pineapple juice into a saucer. Pop some sugar on another saucer and with mum/dads help turn your glass upside down and dip it into the juice and then the sugar. Wait patiently 5-10 mins for this to set.
- Kids! Place 2 ice cubes in each glass...gently. With mum's/dad's help pour the pineapple juice and lemonade into a jug. Gently swirl and mix it around.
- Kids! Pour the magical mix into the glass with the ice making sure not to splash about!
- Mums/dads beware, let the kids add the popping candy to the juice and stand back!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!