President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
- 300ml unsweetened pineapple juice
- 15g golden granulated sugar
- 4 ice cubes
- 300ml fizzy lemonade
- 7g sachet of popping candy
- Kids! Pour a small amount of tasty pineapple juice into a saucer. Pop some sugar on another saucer and with mum/dads help turn your glass upside down and dip it into the juice and then the sugar. Wait patiently 5-10 mins for this to set.
- Kids! Place 2 ice cubes in each glass...gently. With mum's/dad's help pour the pineapple juice and lemonade into a jug. Gently swirl and mix it around.
- Kids! Pour the magical mix into the glass with the ice making sure not to splash about!
- Mums/dads beware, let the kids add the popping candy to the juice and stand back!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!