Jake's Mac and Cheese
40minutes cooking time
- 300g Frozen Cauliflower
- 220g Dried Macaroni
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 250ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 50g Full-Fat SOft Cream Cheese
- 75g Mature Cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Parents! Pre-heat the grill to medium-high. Cook the cauliflower in boiling water for 15mins until soft, drain!
- Kids! Put the slimy cauliflower in the food prosessor with mum/dad and puh the button until pulverised!
- Parents! Boil the macaroni in boiling water for 10mins and drain. While the pasta cooks, make the sauce in a saucepan, heat the oil gently and stir in the flour. Leave on a gentle heat and whisk in the milk gradually. Simmer shortly until thickened, Remove from heat and whisk in the soft cheese and 2/3 of the grated cheddar. Fold in the cauliflower mush and macaroni!
- Kids! Help the parents pour the gloop into an ovenproof dish! Careful now! Sprinkle over bread crumbs and the rest of the yummy cheese.
- Parents! Grill until golden! Then tuck in with the kids!
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
Yummy! A healthy and fun snack for the children to make and enjoy!
President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
Kids can enjoy fizz too!
Check out the recipe here!
hosting a Haunted House Party
Raise money for the British Heart Foundation whilst having a fang-tastic time! Entertain your guest by playing ghostly games and dancing to mysterious music. Why not wow your guests with these healthy and tasty spooky snacks? If you would like to do some freaky face paints then watch these step by step video tutorials. Fri 27th-31st Oct
Halloween is the perfect time of year to get creative in the kitchen and making food scarily fun! Whether you want to jazz up a slice of cheese on toast or go full out for a party with spooky drinks and disgusting nibbles we have some great Halloween recipes for you right here. The kids will love getting involved - or have a surprise goulish meal!!