Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
- ¼ Galia or other green melon, seeded
- ½ Large mango, peeled
- 8 Medium strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup dulche de leche
- 4 tsp heavy cream
- Kids! Help mum scoop out the melon guts! Let mum cut the melon and mango into skewers
- Poke the cubes and a strawberry on to the skewers. Splosh together the dulche de leche and cream to make the dip!
- Pop on a dish with the skewers and munch away!
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
Kids can enjoy fizz too!
Check out the recipe here!
Geronimo Festival is back for 2018 and is bigger and better than ever before with not one, but two events for you to enjoy! Book early for the best prices and then join us for tonnes of fun this Summer! We can't wait!
Eye-boggling events near you
If you are looking for something new and exciting to do this Easter then look no further than than Fantastic for Families...the nation's new listings website for families. Click here for their top picks for creative family outings this Easter!