Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
- ¼ Galia or other green melon, seeded
- ½ Large mango, peeled
- 8 Medium strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup dulche de leche
- 4 tsp heavy cream
- Kids! Help mum scoop out the melon guts! Let mum cut the melon and mango into skewers
- Poke the cubes and a strawberry on to the skewers. Splosh together the dulche de leche and cream to make the dip!
- Pop on a dish with the skewers and munch away!
President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
Kids can enjoy fizz too!
Check out the recipe here!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
Now that we are in autumn everyone is looking for things to do with the kids to celebrate this lovely colourful season. Here we have some great ideas, and they don't all involve being cooped up indoors! Get out and enjoy the cooler, fresh air and the crunchy leaves under foot - you can always return home afterwards for a hot chocolate and a snuggle
Be safe this Bonfire Night
Be safe this Bonfire Night by making sure that you, pets and your family know and follow the very important Fireworks Code. Have fun if you are going to an event or having friends and family round at home. It includes safety rules for sparklers too! You will also be able to download our Fireworks Code poster to display if you are hosting an event.