Finger Foods: S.T.E.V.E's Skewers!
- ¼ Galia or other green melon, seeded
- ½ Large mango, peeled
- 8 Medium strawberries, hulled
- ¼ cup dulche de leche
- 4 tsp heavy cream
- Kids! Help mum scoop out the melon guts! Let mum cut the melon and mango into skewers
- Poke the cubes and a strawberry on to the skewers. Splosh together the dulche de leche and cream to make the dip!
- Pop on a dish with the skewers and munch away!
Reggie's Pasta Bake
Pasta and prawns!
President's Pardon Pineapple Fizz
Kids can enjoy fizz too!
Check out the recipe here!
Jake's Mac and Cheese
A yummy twist on macaroni cheese
Naughty but nice Puddings!
Check out our delicious puddings, my favourite is the limoncello trifle, not suitable for the kids, but there are some other scrummy recipes that the whole family can enjoy! Take a look in our pudding section for recipes to make summer BBQ's and eating alfresco all the more tasty! My girls LOVE the chocolate pizza - making it, but mostly eating it!
Over the weekends and holidays there are always times when your children need some chill out time, or to fill an hour or so, or they say the dreaded 5 letter word - BORED! Well, our KidsZone is here to rescue you and them from these moments. Full of puzzles, colouring in sheets and activities from films and programmes there is lots to keep busy!